First Things First: Thank You!
And We’re Back!
Now that we’ve reopened, we ask that you take a few precautions for your safety, our safety, and the safety of your fellow chocolate-lovers:
1. Masks will be required to enter both stores.
2. Bottles of hand sanitizer will be available inside near the door of both locations for you to use on your way in or out, or as you’d please.
3. In our Dunmore store, we ask that the occupancy not exceed 5 shoppers at one time at any given point. If it looks busy, just pop your head in and we’ll let you know if there will be a wait. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this request, as we want to do our best to continue the practice of social distancing.
4. Moving forward with social distancing, we ask that if you are waiting in line to adhere to social distancing practices for the comfort and safety of your fellow shoppers. It can be difficult to adhere to social distancing with us as we process your transactions, so we have installed plexiglass shields at the checkout areas of both locations.
5. As always, we will continue to provide everyone with a clean and safe environment.
We will also be running 50% OFF ALL MOLDS & EASTER ITEMS!!!
We will return to our normal summer business hours:
CLOSED: Sunday & Monday